Skywater at MovalaKelowna Condo Town Houses Pre-Sales
- Buildings Address: 3340 Lakeshore Road, Kelowna, BC
- Bedrooms: 2 - 3.5
- Floor Number: 14
- Units Number: 169
- Built Year: Est. Compl. Fall/Winter 2025
- Developer: The Stober Group
- Architect: Meiklejohn Architects
- Designer: Begrande Fast Design Inc.
- Bocce Ball Court
- Banquet Room
- Fitness Facility
- Seating Areas
- Bike Storage
- Mail Room
- Work Stations
- Change Rooms
- Yoga Studio
- Exclusive collection of 1, 2 and 3 bed beachside residences
- Steps away from Pandosy Village, Gyro Beach, parks, shopping,...
- Just a few minutes drive to downtown Kelowna and world class wineries A Landmark Design
- Thoughtfully designed by local experts
Request a Floor Plan
Skywater at Movala is a presale project, a new condo and townhouse community by The Stober Group currently under construction in Kelowna. The community is scheduled for completion in 2025. Skywater at Movala has a total of 196 units. Sizes range from 741 to 2914 square feet.
Movala’s north tower Skywater boasts a premier location, set back from the lively summer vibe of Gyro Beach, making it an ideal choice for buyers seeking a peaceful retreat. Skywater is also the community’s tallest building, boasting sweeping views of Okanagan Lake and surrounding mountains, the downtown skyline, WR Bennett Bridge — and beyond — from the building’s west side.