CurvWest End VW VANCOUVER WEST Condo Pre-Sales
- Buildings Address: 1083 Nelson Street, Vancouver, BC
- Floor Number: 60
- Units Number: 358
- Built Year: Est. Compl. 2029
- Developer: Brivia Group and Henson Developments
- Architect: TOM WRIGHT and WKK Architects
- Designer: Andres Escobar
- 60th floor Yoga Room, powered by Lululemon Studio
- Gym with oil-oak Eco-surface planking
- 60th floor private lounge with bar,
- Built-in, temperature controlled wine rack
Request a Floor Plan
CURV is a new condo development by Brivia Group and Henson Developments currently in preconstruction in Vancouver, BC. The development is scheduled for completion in 2029 and has a total of 358 units.
Reflecting the energetic forces of its surrounding Pacific Northwest environment, CURV will be the tallest passive house structure in the world. Located in the heart of Vancouver, and at the highest point of downtown, this is a revolution in sustainable urban living.
CURV is brilliantly designed by world-renowned architect Tom Wright, with interior design by Andres Escobar of Lemay & Escobar, and the expert management of Kheng Ly from Canada’s Brivia Group. With the extraordinary ability to ultra-filter air, soften sound and recover some of its own energy, CURV emanates the blissful feeling of living at the height of now.