ChannelNEW WESTMINSTER Town Houses Preconstruction
- Buildings Address: 629 South Dyke Road, New Westminster, BC
- Postal Code: V3M 4Z9
- Bedrooms: 3
- Units Number: 16
- Developer: Pennyfarthing Homes
- Architect: Grimwood Architecture
- Designer: Brittany Gudewill Interior Design
- Bike Stalls
- Dog Park
- Visitor Parking
- Rooftop decks
- Features: DISTINCTIVE EXTERIORS
- Bold and contemporary design by Grimwood Architecture.
- Expansive cedar rooftop decks for entertaining and relaxing
- Visitor parking and bike stalls for friends and family.
- Connected and fenced-in dog park for your furry-legged friends to play.
- Wood window seats on every bay window to take in the views.
- Laminate flooring on main for durability. Plush carpet in bedrooms & corridors for comfort.
- Natural gas fireplace with contemporary concrete surround brings warmth to your home.
- Energy efficient LG washer and dryer.
- Two-toned cabinetry with polished chrome hardware for sophisticated feel.
- Premium stainless steel appliance package featuring:
- Wifi enabled Samsung French door fridge with fingerprint resistant stainless steel and automatic ice maker.
- Slide-in Samsung gas range with integrated griddle and convection oven for chef-inspired cooking.
- Square-edge white quartz countertops provide a crisp look and ample working area.
- Clean, modern lines are accentuated by 12”x24” stone-inspired porcelain tiles on bathroom floors and shower walls.
- Contemporary light or dark cabinetry scheme with white quartz countertop and undermount sink.
- Soaker tub in second bath to melt the day’s stress away. Optional Nuheat in-floor heat in ensuites for ultimate comfort.
Request a Floor Plan
Channel is a new townhouse development by Pennyfarthing Homes currently in preconstruction at 629 South Dyke Road, New Westminster. Sixteen modern town homes by Pennyfarthing edge a calm stretch of the Fraser River in family-friendly Queensborough. Each three bedroom home is topped with an expansive rooftop patio, where you can relax, work or entertain with scenic views as your backdrop. Live surrounded by parks, schools, and waterfront trails, with a ferry nearby that will quickly transport you across the water to vibrant New Westminster Quay. Channel shows you how smoothly life can flow.