Broadhurst & WhitakerVANCOUVER CITY Town Houses Pre-Sales
- Buildings Address: 3493 Commercial Street, Vancouver, BC
- Units Number: 18
- Built Year: Est. Compl. 2022
- Developer: Hudson Projects
- Located in a walkable neighborhood with parks, cafes, restaurants and schools in close proximity
- Steps away from Trout Lake Park, the weekend Farmers Market and Trout Lake Community Centre
- Part of a growing community of local merchants along Commercial Street
- A short walk to two expo line Skytrain stations
- Safe cycling with easy access to multiple bike routes
- Well built, energy-efficient homes
- High-efficient energy recovery ventilators (ERV)
- Spacious private rooftop patios
- European engineered floors
- Built-in ceilings speakers in living areas of all homes with Bluetooth capability
- Over height ceilings
- Energy efficient front-loading Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Premium Italian designed kitchen appliance package
- Hardwired smoke detectors in all homes
- Comprehensive Home Warranty
Request a Floor Plan
A historic community of courtyard townhomes. Originally constructed in 1910. Re-imagined + Recrafted. BROADHURST & WHITAKER is being carefully restored and revitalized from an iconic 1910 building in Cedar Cottage. At the turn of the century, encouraged by the strong local economy and thriving village that had emerged in the area, real estate agents Charles Frederick Broadhurst and Frederick A. Whitaker commissioned the construction of what became known as the Broadhurst & Whitaker Block.
The historic two-story structure features four merchant storefronts at street level with beautifully crafted residences on the second floor. The architecture, emblematic of its time, is defined by a symmetrical form and prominent bay windows on the upper level. Classic Edwardian-era architectural and decorative details are being preserved to celebrate the building’s heritage, including original fir floors, tin ceilings and incorporation of exposed metal structural elements.
The revitalization offers a boutique community of one and two bedroom townhomes, with access to a common landscaped courtyard and private roof terraces with city views. The community is located at the crossroads of a vibrant modern neighbourhood, connected to the deep history of Cedar Cottage and Commercial Street.